Saturday

This n That

I had a fun time taking my daughters photos
every year we do a session and I love being able to capture my own memories..
Well it was a short session because of the weather but it was still fun

to get to know you both better looking forward to your

wedding in September 2009



Lauren thankyou for allowing me to capture this

truley special moment in your family's life




Shannon as always a pleasure to take you little ones picture, thanks for taking the time to come all the way from Grande Prarie every three months for the past year...








Thank you Melissa for bringing your two adorable girls into the studio for a session

we had a lot of fun and at the end alot of giggles




Gabby allowed me to photograh her first Baby in Belly photos

many more to come in upcoming months..



My dear friend Gabby originally from Mexico and her friend Megan visiting from San Diego

it was so much fun doing these photo sessions with the two of you beautiful ladies..

Megan may be from California but she fits right in at the acerage
Megan's stunning blue eyes just set off these closeup shots










T.J. & Danielle looking froward

to your upcoming wedding July 2009

T.J. you were the best guy you had more smiles and laughs

should be a real fun time at the wedding




Michelle Michelle what can I say a pleasure as always taking

pictures of your beautiful grandkids








I took Chloe a while to smile but this peek a boo game sure worked




Thanks Chelsey for coming all the way back to do your Grad photos with me.




Absoulutely stunning Easton and Dave you make a great couple.




Dave and Easton looking forward to your wedding July 2009




Just something a little different... as I love to take pictures of everything

just wanted to share these with you as well..it was a wonderful site after having such a cold miserable spring to see the trees in bloom and the bees buzzing...oh if only this was smellavision you would love the scent of my lilacs as much as the bees did..









Levi you are too cute.















I was asked to design a card for a friend for his fundraiser the Ride for the Cure.







Mother & Daughter photo session


































Jeff and Katie

Looking forward to your upcoming wedding October 2009



Esession for Ashley and Robin looking forward to the wedding July 2009


Congratulations Adam and Janet, May 2, 2009





























Then right in the middle of a photoshoot there it is that moment , where time stands still and you say that is it..that's the one...parents are looking for a smile .. I am looking for something to remember.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I met you at the Tim McGraw concert...I was your silly neighbor.

I just had a chance to view you webpage and it is fantastic. You do beautiful work!!!

I'm not sure what your policy is for travelling to do photo sessions but I will certainly keep you in mind for my wedding.

Jennifer